Created March 5, 2015 in Boulder, CO, USA.
Designed for your meditation space, each photo is infused into a metal frame for maximum durability (300+ years). Made in USA. Final product has smaller watermark.
Learn More ➝
Secure Checkout via Stripe
Currently accepting Credit/Debit card, Paypal email, or Apple Pay.
No cash or check orders at this time. Email me for special requests.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. You will receive a tracking number so you can see the journey your new artwork is taking to get to your doorstep.
• USA Flat Rate: $7 USD
• International Rate: $20 USD per item
About TIME - #89
1) I wonder what the ratio is of minutes spent creating vs. others’ time spent viewing the creation? Based on my own life experience and conversations with other artists, think the ratio would be at least 240:1.
2) Is great art defined as something that can last many years? Or is great art defined as something that showcases the incredibly fragile and impermanent?
3) What was the first piece of art ever made? Who created it? Even though humans have only been around to create art during the past few million years, wasn’t the creation of the universe itself the first work of art? Doesn’t that make anything and everything within the universe a work of art?
4) Each failure from an artist is a test to see how much they truly believe in their vision. Great art is born out of struggle, and a great artist is born out of their ability to continue to fail and withstand the storm. In order to succeed, the artist must encounter many failures until their vision manifests itself into something spectacular. My question is this: is a work of art one specific idea and lasting creation, or rather the artist themselves as they move through time?