Created February 8, 2015 in Golden, CO, USA.
Designed for your meditation space, each photo is infused into a metal frame for maximum durability (300+ years). Made in USA. Final product has smaller watermark.
Learn More ➝
Secure Checkout via Stripe
Currently accepting Credit/Debit card, Paypal email, or Apple Pay.
No cash or check orders at this time. Email me for special requests.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. You will receive a tracking number so you can see the journey your new artwork is taking to get to your doorstep.
• USA Flat Rate: $7 USD
• International Rate: $20 USD per item
EXIST - #88
1) How many years does it take to make a stone round? I have no idea. But although I do not know it's age or origin, it still exists as I hold it in my hand.
2) Letting go of the judgement of others is difficult, but not as difficult as the judgement of myself. However, I find that when I trust my vision.. I am free.
3) A thing is a thing, not what is said of that thing.
4) Opening myself to the possibilities of each moment is a vulnerable act, but one that is definitely worth it.